Moms Recipe for Online Business Success at Home
Today I am sharing with you a time tested recipe that all moms will enjoy. The Moms Recipe for Online Business Success at Home. Just follow this recipe to discover ways that you can achieve that online business success you so desire. The finished recipe will result in a plan that will provide you with a path to follow that will help you increase your finances. Plus provide you with ideas on how to manage your business and your family life. Let’s get this moms recipe started.
Preparation Time – Varies depending upon your desire and motivation. Basic recipe can be prepped in a couple of hours. Variations will take longer, depending upon how many extra ingredients you wish to add into the mix.
Serves – Moms who want to set up a solid work at home business they can grow into over time. This is not a recipe for quick success. Rather a moms recipe that can be tweaked and added to over time. It’s a recipe that will stand the test of time and can be handed down to up and coming family entrepreneurs.
Moms Recipe Ingredients
- 2 cups of desire
- 1 cup of determination
- 1 cup of training
- ¾ cup of budget/resources/internet access
- ½ cup of computer software
- Pinch of being thick skinned
- Best Biz Models for Moms – Get your free copy below
Nutritional Information – Key Mom Facts
- 2 billion moms in the World (82.5 million in the U.S.)
- First-time Moms: Average age of new moms is 25, vs. 21 in 1970
- Kids: Modern moms average 2 kids (1950s: 3.5 kids; 1700s: 7-10 kids)
- 4.3 babies are born each second
- Cost of Raising a Child: Middle-income families spend $242,070 to raise a kid to 18 (not incl. college!)
Moms Recipe Directions
- Use your 2 cups of desire, mix thoughts and ideas in your head and brainstorm the type of online business you would like to have. Note down your strengths and weakness and include your experience from your previous jobs. Don’t forget to add in any life experiences, as these can add great value and taste to any recipe. Ideas of proven business models for starting an online business include:
- Being an online Virtual Assistant
- Offering a service – writing, research, proof reading, book keeping, graphic design
- Becoming an author
- Earn money as a blogger
- Affiliate marketing
- You Tube Expert
- Etsy Store Owner and more…
- Add determination into the mixture. Understand that starting a business online is not a quick alternative to a traditional business. Start up costs are involved, along with training, set up time and of course bumps in the road ahead. A determined mom will overcome these things and take them in her stride. Mix your determination into your bowl very well.
- Decide what type of skills you have, and what you may need to improve on. Are your computer savvy, or do your skills need improving? Look for free courses and resources that will aid you. Other areas that you might want to brush up on include:
- Learning how to install a domain name and hosting – check out You Tube videos for how to use business web hosting
- How to use WordPress – again use You Tube
- Improve your grammar and punctuation
- Get the hang of using tools such as Word and Powerpoint
- Next it’s time to add in your budget, resources and an internet connection into your mixing bowl. In order to run a successful online business, you need to be ready to invest in your business. It’s important to have access to the internet and have a good connection speed, along with a reliable computer or laptop. If you need to use webinar rooms and videos you will require more bandwidth.
While it is possible to use some free tools for your moms recipe for online business success at home. At some point you should be prepared to spend some money in order to see success with your business.
- Start setting aside a small budget each month that you can use for your business. This may include investing in tools, training or joining a moms community or paid forum.
- As your business starts to turn a profit, allocate some for investing back into your business. You may need to purchase tools that help you run your online business more efficiently.
- Now that you have your main ingredients in your bowl, it still needs a little pinch of something else. That pinch is one that’s going to season you well. It’s called Being Thick Skinned. On your way to completing your mom’s recipe for online success you are going to run into friends and family members, possibly even your spouse that doesn’t always support you 100% of the time. This can be tough to handle, and is one reason why it’s wonderful to have access to an online group that you can turn too, during these times. From experience I can tell you though, that the minute your business starts to produce a regular income, this will turn around and you will get tons of support. So just hang tight with this one ingredient, remember it is just a pinch.
Summary for Moms Recipe
Putting the ingredients together for your moms recipe for online success isn’t always going to be simple. It will take determination, perseverance and relying on your experience. If working at home is truly what you want, then you will make it happen. Just be prepared for this moms recipe to take you a little longer than other recipes you may have tried.
View it as a long term recipe, one that you can start with the basic mixture and then improve as you go. By the time your kids are in school you will have the perfect foundation to build upon. You will reap the rewards of your hard work, your family will also benefit from it, and you will have an online business you can be proud of. One that will allow you to be successful from home in your online business.
Moms Recipe – Getting Started Tools
Just add your name to the sign up box below, we will notify you when my new Moms Den opens. It’s going to be a great community, where we cook a great moms recipe. Would love to see you on board!